lunes, 1 de noviembre de 2010

Today was a beautiful day TwT

Hello dear readers, today was one of those days that can make me cry. It was a weird combination of happiness and sadness. It so painful, I can't take a memory of this day without laught and cry at same time. I felt something in my heart that I had forgotten. I can't say that I'm falling in love, I don't want to falling in love, not in this way. I want to be stronger, I want to understand the love and get a universal formula for it. Maybe I need take her words, open my eyes to my fate, but I don't know, I have fear of my fate could be being alone in this little planet, but, it could be really diferent, maybe my fate it's wonderful. I'm really scared. Please forgive me, I don't want to falling in love of you if you are with another man, but now I feel something very special for you, I hope you can understand me, see you next friday, kiss and hug.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario